(1) Polyamide nylon, which has much better performance than early nylon, solves the shortcomings of poor air permeability and non-wear resistance, and can quickly absorb body sweat and volatilize from its surface.
(2) Functional fiber, this new type of fiber is lighter and softer than traditional chemical fiber.
(3) PTFE waterproof and temperature-permeable laminated fabric, this kind of fabric can breathe like human skin, drain excess water vapor out of the body, and isolate the invasion of rain and snow from the outside. The secret lies in as many as 700 million per square centimeter的微孔.
(4) Coolmax fiber, this fiber type, is becoming a big selling point in the market. The cross-section of this fiber is a unique flat cross-shaped, forming a four-slot design, which can discharge sweat more quickly, and is called a fiber with an advanced cooling system. It is worth mentioning that the Chinese Table Tennis Corps won the gold in Sydney, wearing clothes made of Coolmax fibers.
(5) Silicone resin is not unfamiliar to everyone, such as “shark skin swimsuit”, “quick skin” and other sportswear, their main body is made of silicone resin film.
(6) Lycra is also a material that we are very familiar with. Its application has long been beyond the scope of sportswear, but it is an indispensable material in sportswear. This kind of man-made elastic fiber, its anti-pull properties, the smoothness after woven into clothing, the closeness to the body, and the great stretch are all ideal sports elements. The tights and sportswear worn by athletes All contain Lycra ingredients, and because of the use of Lycra, some sportswear companies have put forward the concept of “energy maintenance”.
(7) Pure cotton, pure cotton is not easy to absorb sweat, your piece of polyester cloth and a piece of pure cotton cloth, you will find that polyester cloth is easy to dry, polyester is very airy;
The only advantage of cotton is that it has no chemicals and will not cause damage to the skin. However, with the development of science, polyester products are also environmentally friendly and have no side effects on the skin!